Scotch Bonnet Red Sauce Pasta
Prep: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 150g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Scotch Bonnet Red Sauce
- 200g cherry tomatoes ,halved
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- salt, to taste
- basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large pan, boil salted water and add spaghetti.
- In a saucepan, add olive oil, tomatoes and fry on low heat until tomatoes start to soften.
- Add Atarodo Scotch Bonnet Red Sauce and fry for three minutes, adding basil, salt to taste and garlic.
- Strain the pasta and add to the sauce. Cook in sauce for two minutes
- Serve and enjoy!