Suya Lamb Chops
This is arguably the best lamb chop dish you will try this year! Serve as a fun starter or with salad/ rice as a main course.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 14 minutes
- 6 lamb chops
- 1 red onion for garnish, sliced
- 2 tbsp Suya Spice
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 seasoning cube
- In a small dish, break the seasoning cube into the garlic infused oil and mix.
- Marinade the lamb chops in the seasoned oil (overnight for best results).
- Liberally coat each lamb chop in suya spice and put in a preheated to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Cook lamb chops for 5 minutes on each side and once done allow to rest for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with onion, serve and enjoy!