When we think of kebabs, we often think of greasy, delicious doner kebabs at our local. Our lamb kebab recipe gives you that great kebab taste with none of the guilt.
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 800g lamb mince
- 1 red onion, diced
- parsley, 1 handful chopped
- Mint, 1 handful chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 ¼ tsp Marrakesh blend
- ½ tsp salt
- Into a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Allow to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum, overnight for best results.
- Preheat the oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 while the meat marinades.
- Form meat unto small patties and place on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Serve with toasted pitta, garlic confit tzatziki and enjoy!