Green Pili Pili
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
100g green scotch bonnet peppers
20g peeled ginger
2 cloves of garlic
¼ large white onion
½ lime juice
1 tsp salt
5 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ cup water
- In a blender, blend the scotch bonnets, ginger, garlic, onion and water.
- In a pan, warm 3 tbsp of oil and add pepper mixture.
- Add salt and cook on low for 15 minutes or until excess water dries, stirring too often to avoid sticking.
- Add lime juice and place in a jar and allow to cool.
- Mix in 2 tbsp of oil and keep refrigerated.
- Serve and enjoy!